Latest Race News
- 2014 - 2015 Tom Cottrell's Open Water Swimmers' Guide is now Available in the App Stores
The 2014-2015 Tom Cottrell’s Swimmers’ Guide to Open Water Swimming in South Africa is now available with an exciting new look and feel in the Apple and Android app stores.
- Western Province Open Water Challenge 2 - 06 December 2014. Start: Eikenhof Dam, Elgin Country Club, Grabouw –WC. Time: 08h00. Distance: 10000; 7500, 3000, 1000, 400
- Funky Pants Open Water Swim Challenge - Series 4 - 06 December 2014. Start: Lake Longmere Recreation Club, Nelspruit – Mpl. Time: 08h00. Distance: 1500; 400
- Rhodes Mile High Open Water Swim - 10 January 2015. Start: Loch Ness Dam, Rhodes (Barkly East), East Cape Highlands – EC. Time: 10h00. Distance: 1600; 800
- Been There, Done That: Dis-Chem Sun City Swim - 18 October 2014. With a slight breeze in the air, sun in the sky and water that looked like a mirror, the Dis-Chem Sun City Swim started off with a bang...
- Swimming Updates for Guide Book Publications Office: Please remember for all things Swimming related that Ann is the person to contact.
2014 - 2015 Tom Cottrell's Open Water Swimmers' Guide is now Available in the App Stores
All the essential information for over 80 swims is included: the date, the times and the venue. Event programmes are tabled and the information on the prizes and give-aways is comprehensive, as well as what facilities are available. For swimmers safety, all the events sanctioned by Swim South Africa are flagged. The guide also details the quality of the water, such an essential issue to a good and safe swim.
Once again, with either the Apple or Android app, you will be able to access Tom Cottrell’s Swimmers’ Guide to Open Water Swimming in South Africa on your phone or tablet (mobile device). You will be able to find races in your area, look up specific races, get the most up-to-date information, race profiles, find out how to get to the start and get race details. It’s the easy reading and huge knowledge base of Tom Cottrell’s Swimmers’ Guide to Open Water Swimming in South Africa with the most up-to-date information from our offices that is updated daily – all easily located on your mobile device.
Remember if you are a subscriber and logged in then you can access full race information!
Don't forget to see race changes and updates here!
If you are a race organiser please let us know if there are any changes we should know about .