Latest Race News
- In 2015, the Nedbank Runners’ Guide to Road and Off-Road Races in South Africa celebrates its 24th edition.
- Nedbank Runners' Guide 2015 Digital Apps powered by Nedbank
We are delighted to let you know that our Nedbank Runners' Guide 2015 Digital Apps powered by Nedbank are now available in the iTunes and Android app stores.
- In 2015, the Tom Cottrell's Cyclists' Guide to Road and Mountain Bike Races in South Africa, in proud association with Qhubeka, celebrates its seventh edition.
- Tom Cottrell’s Cyclists' Guide 2015 Digital Apps
We are delighted to let you know that the Tom Cottrell's Cyclists' Guide 2015 Digital Apps are once again available in the iTunes and the Android app stores.
- The 2015 Nedbank Summer Race Dates - January to July 2015 forms a vital and integral part of our information delivery system. The 2015 summer edition condenses all of the road and off-road race fixtures for the first part of the year. More than this, there is training advice from the well-respected Lyndsey Parry. As 2015 will be, the 90th running of the iconic Comrades Marathon Lyndsey lays out a Medal Programme for those looking to get one of these special commemorative medals.
- The 2014-2015 Tom Cottrell’s Swimmers’ Guide to Open Water Swimming in South Africa is now available with an exciting new look and feel in the Apple and Android app stores.
New Race or Race Changes?
If you organise an event and would like it to appear in the Swimmers’ Guide or if we already feature your race but you would like us to update your race details then please let Ann know. You are also welcome to let us know your pre-entry links, closing dates and send through your flyers and we will gladly attach them to your race for you.
- Race Reports
We would love to hear about your races and get some of your race photos, organisers and individuals. Feel free to send through a news piece or write up after your race with some photos as a direct reply to the newsletter or to Carrie.
- Looking ahead at the Chelmsford 1000m Challenge - 31 January 2015. Start: Ntshingwayo Dam, Ntshingwayo Nature Reserve, was Chelmsford Dam & Reserve – KZN.
Distance: 3000m, 1000m, 500m
- First Sunday of the Month Swims -
The 1st Sunday of Month Swim Series is taking form and growing from strength to strength… it’s expected that race number 1,900 will be allocated before New Year’s Day. Quite a way since 2006!
Happy New Year
Remember if you are a subscriber and logged in then you can access full race information!
Don't forget to see race changes and updates here!
If you are a race organiser please let us know if there are any changes we should know about .