Latest Race News
- 2014-2015 Tom Cottrell’s Swimmers’ Guide to Open Water Swimming in South Africa - about to launch but take a sneak peek at the app in the mean time.
- Dolphin Mile Surf Swim Series 8 - 7 September 2014. Start: UShaka Pier, or in Front of Marine Depending on Conditions – KZN. A race for you to do on the first weekend of September.
- First Sunday Of The Month Swim – Sept - 7 September 2014. Start: Fourth Beach, Clifton Bay – WC. A race for you to do on the first weekend of September.
- Our featured race - the Dis-Chem Sun City Swim - 18 October 2014. Start: Waterworld Dam, Sun City Cabanas - NWP.
- Swimming Updates for Guide Book Publications Office: Please remember for all things Swimming related that Ann is the person to contact.
The 2014/2015 Open Water Swim Dates are now live on www.swimmersguide.co.za! Log in to see all the race details. We will have app links for you shortly.
We will let you know as soon as the 2014 - 2015 Swim Season is live on the Swimmers' Guide website! Remember if you are a subscriber and logged in then you can access full race information and we will be emailing you as soon as we go live!
Don't forget to see race changes and updates here!
If you are a race organiser please let us know if there are any changes we should know about .